Microblading is ideal to reconstruct over-plucked brows, cover gaps, or define your natural brow shape. It's a subtle, semi-permanent form of tattooing. Pigment is implanted under the skin with a special handheld tool (rather than a traditional tattooing machine). Our expert technician Sam will draw very fine strokes, mimicking the natural hairs in your brow. Microblading is a two part process, a top-up treatment is required 4 weeks after the first session to build up the brow. This top-up is included in the price of your Microblading treatment.
Microblading consultation • Free
Microblading treatment • £300
A non-refundable £50 deposit is required on booking your microblading treatment. If you need to cancel an appointment, please notify us at least 24 hours before your appointment. Less than 24 hours notice will result in the loss of your deposit.
The following advice is to ensure your skin is in the best possible condition for an amazing outcome from your Microblading procedure. Please make sure to read the following carefully.
• Please do not work out the day of the procedure as the body heat expands your pores.
• Avoid heavy sunlight, and especially sunburn, 3 days before your procedure. Skin should not be in the process of healing.
• It is very important to refrain from all alcohol, aspirin, or any blood thinners. Please also refrain from Ibuprofen for 24 hours prior to your appointment. Tylenol is okay, as it will not make you bleed excessively.
• Discontinue Retin-A or any products containing Retin-A at least 4 weeks prior to your appointment (and avoid applying to eyebrow area after procedure).
• Refrain from taking Vitamin E and fish oil capsules for 7 days prior to your appointment.
• Refrain from use of any Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) products close to the eyebrow area 2 weeks prior (and avoid applying to eyebrow area after procedure).
• Botox and filler on the forehead, temple, and eye area should be avoided 1 month prior to procedure for those who do not regularly receive injectables.
• No brow waxing, tinting, or threading one week prior (the more natural hair growth you have, the better.)
• Avoid Chemical Peels, Microdermabrasion or facials for 4 weeks prior to your procedure.
• Refrain from using any eyelash or eyebrow growth serums/creams for 6 weeks before your procedure.
Please note • You will be more sensitive to pain during your menstrual cycle. If you are sick (cold, flu, etc.) you will not be able to go ahead with your appointment until you have recovered.
If you have any questions before your Microblading appointment, please do not hesitate to contact us directly.